A New Paradigm in Sports Performance Nutrition 2019 with Dr. Robert Silverman
Learn a comprehensive methodology so you can incorporate protocols into a clinically effective and rewarding system you can apply to your practice immediately. Ideal for any practitioner who addresses or wants to integrate sports nutrition and practice within the realm of sports injuries and performance.
Key Take-Aways Include:
- Learn how to develop a sports practice.
- Connect gut/immune system to brain for better management of concussion.
- Learn nutritional strategies to enhance women’s performance in athletics.
- Recognize nutrition guidelines for power, speed, and endurance athletes.
- Understand clinical breakthroughs in the nutritional treatment of sports injuries
- Gain new insights to restoring pH balance and detoxification for peak athletic performance
- Learn to use best evidence on how to incorporate functional fitness
- Get updates on genetic testing and nutrigenetics for athletic performance
- Apply neurodynamic tests and nerve-flossing exercise
- Implement a functional movement screen and corrective exercise protocols
- The ketogenic diet’s impact on athletic performance
Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR