New Assessment Tools & Simplified Nutritional Protocols for Advancing Patient Care
Discover how to effectively manage the recovery of musculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and symptoms by integrating leading edge testing methods and streamlined nutritional protocols in your practice.
Join Dr. Silverman, a leading sports injury consultant, as he shares his knowledge and expertise in implementing the easy 3 Phases of Care program—a clinically effective rehabilitation system you can immediately apply to your practice. You’ll learn how to integrate advanced, validated methods of assessment and personalized nutritional strategies to help repair and build tissue, as well as safely manage inflammation.
Dr. Silverman will also take you on a compelling exploration into new understanding in the etiology of dysfunction and disease that has lead to the development of these advanced patient care strategies.
Discover how to effectively manage the recovery and help prevent the recurrence of musculoskeletal trauma, including:
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Joint injuries
- Cumulative (repetitive) trauma
- Sports injuries
Learn science-based clinical protocols for the management of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Joint degeneration
- Osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Neuropathy & radiculopathy
Key clinical takeaways:
- Effective assessment, rehabilitation, and nutritional strategies for the management of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders
- Hands-on knowledge of local and global “core” muscles
- Strategies for achieving core “x”cellence
- A functional movement assessment that identifies physical imbalances
- The pathogenesis of cumulative trauma disorders
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to take your practice to a new level!