2019 48 Hour Nutrition by Dr. Sefcik
The goal of this 48 Hour Nutrition program is to provide you (novice or experienced), a complete NUTRITIONAL SYSTEM that will provide you the knowledge and confidence to help your patients IMMEDIATELY.
Though each session is a stand alone, they will build upon each other by following a simple framework of thinking using simple acronyms (STAMP & STOPBNSICK) that will help guide you through a thought process that is quick and efficient. This simple yet effective framework will guide you through: patient history, questionnaires, lab testing, physical exams, diets, and lots of detailed protocols.
In addition, during the length of the series all attendees will have access to a private online community with direct access to Dr. Sefcik, as well as the other attendees to help support each other as you implement this nutritional system.
This is the ultimate nutritional system that you’ve been waiting for.
About the Instructor:
Charles Sefcik, DC, DACNB, CCN is a board certified chiropractic neurologist, certified clinical nutritionist, founder and clinical director of the Life Enhancement Clinic in Bismarck, ND. He uses a variety of conventional and functional diagnostic testing for improved clinical outcomes. Areas of special interest include head and neck pain, vestibular disorders, low back pain, gastrointestinal complaints and lifestyle medicine.
48-hour program is divided into four 12-hour Sessions
SESSION 1—INFLAMMATION, Nov. 9-10, 2019
- Introduce the underlying causes of inflammation and learn how to STAMP out inflammation
- We will introduce the 15 underlying factors that are contributing to chronic inflammation.
- Understand how to identify and treat mitochondrial dysfunction in your patients from fatigue to headaches, the starting point of care for your patients is the mitochondria. Learn how to properly assess, test, and treat.
- Learn how to build a solid foundation for your care plan Discuss foundational nutrients, vitamins, minerals, macronutrients and fiber. Discuss therapeutic diet, and lifestyle management. Choose the right adaptogen for your patient.
- Practice management resources Review patient history, key forms and questionnaires, vitals, BIA, nutrition focused physical examination, and basic lab testing for evaluation.
SESSION 2—GI Conditions — Dec. 7-8, 2019
- Detailed discussion of digestive health pertinent digestive anatomy, physiology and nutrition exam findings with emphasis on digestive health.
- Laboratory assessment for the patient with common digestive complaints
- GI Conditions—constipation, IBS vs IBD, leaky gut, SIBO
- Diet, lifestyle and nutrient interventions for common gastrointestinal complaints
- Learn how to successfully implement a 5R gut restoration program into your practice
SESSION 3—Toxicity — Jan. 18-19, 2020 (Will be posted after the seminar)
- Detailed discussion on toxicology Homotoxicology, endotoxins, exotoxins, mitochondrial effects, liver health and the brain & estrogen metabolism issues.
- Nutrition exam findings with emphasis on hepatobiliary health & neurolymphatic assessment. Lab testing— using standard blood tests to give your patient a “toxic score”, organic acid testing and 2:16 estrogen metabolites.
- Nutritional programs for turn-key clinic approach Clear Change detox programs, detox focus, heavy metal focus and xenoestrogen focus
- Key conditions Fatigue, estrogen toxicity, cholecystitis & neurodegeneration
- Detailed discussion on neuroendocrine function HPAT axis—Stress physiology, testing the thyroid, blood sugar regulation/insulin resistance & stress effects on brain.
- Nutrition exam findings—emphasis on neuroendocrine health
- Neurolymphatic & Chapman reflex assessment, lab testing (home, office, blood markers, organic acid, Spectracell cardiometabolic, thyroid & iodine testing).
- Nutritional program Inflammation protocols, insulin resistance protocols & autoimmune protocols.
- Key conditions Depression, anxiety, sleep disturbances, insulin resistance/diabetes & metabolic syndrome.