Correcting Endocrine Imbalances-Getting the Order Right with Chad Oler, ND
“Correcting Endocrine Imbalances-Getting the Order Right” is a comprehensive course that covers all aspects of treating patients with endocrine, thyroid, and adrenal maladies. Protocols to be considered include testing, supplementation, nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle. This course has been designed with the help of feedback from providers over the years and addresses the most common hormonal conditions a practitioner will see.
Other Key Take-Aways Include:
- Understanding the role of functional nutrition in effectively treating patients with adrenal, thyroid, blood sugar, or sex hormone imbalances.
- Knowing what assays to run in order to collect pertinent data to identify underlying biochemical/metabolic imbalances.
- Using data and metrics to formulate a custom-tailored healing plan for patients.
- Learning about the nutrition, supplementation, and lifestyle therapies that are core to addressing a patient’s hormonal health issues.
- Understanding important food-drug interactions and how to avoid unwarranted complications.
- How to integrate the techniques and knowledge of this course into current office flow.
Chad Oler, ND