Optimizing Athletic Performance
With advances in biochemistry, genetics, and nutrition science, innovation in clinical sports nutrition has reached a new level. New insights into the unique physiological needs of athletes have led to the development of even more advanced, strategic protocols.
Your patients’ peak athletic performance and health goals highly depend on:
- Ensuring timely delivery of fuel and oxygen
- Restoring pH balance
- Preventing inflammatory trauma to tissues
- Promoting healing and accelerating recovery
Join Dr. Robert Rakowski, an expert in clinical sports nutrition, as he shares natural strategies that have helped world champions, Olympic athletes, and weekend warriors to optimize their performance—and their health. You will learn how to recommend cutting-edge, nutritional protocols to address the unique needs of elite and amateur athletes.
Key Clinical Takeaways:
- Discover how to maximize fuel and oxygen delivery for sprint and endurance athletes
- Learn up-to-date information on the importance of nutrient timing—before, during, and after training
- Gain new insights for improving acid-alkaline balance for better performance and health
- Discover new and compelling strategies to minimize inflammatory trauma associated with exercise
- Learn how to optimize recovery following training sessions
Don’t fall behind.
Pick up the pace in your practice by attending this exciting seminar on clinical sports nutrition!
Approximate Run Time 6.5 Hours